Monday, October 31, 2005

A Penetrating Scream

I think I'm suffering from Narcolepsy.... whatever that is...the amnesia keeps on making me forget... I keep on falling asleep. I need more of Mr Coffees magic. I'm twitching so much I think my outline is constantly fuzzy.

I woke up to a rather shrill and penetrating scream to find that the Very Bad Thing had been activated, its greased up ramming attachment thrusting forward with great thrusty lard force and malicious intent.

Hmm... That had to hurt.

I assume that funny felow Skook's body then went sailing off the edge of the cliff in to the smoking hole. Well.... it had to go somewhere as its not stuck on the end of the Very Bad Thing as one might expect.

Now that other fellow, Conning the Viking has broken free... it seems terror, much like lard, is a creat lubricant and he's wriggled free of his bonds. Maybe he got some on him as Skook became the hollow man. Lard that is.

The monkeys are quite agitated. The gerbils look disappointed.

He's running towards me... I could easily grab him and hide him in this hidey hole as he runs past..

But thats not what I'm here for... I need to find someone who can sail that boat I found in the tree.

No comments: