Thursday, August 11, 2005

Missy's Message

Hello,
Seeing as Mr Falconburger is...er... sick (well he's still sulking in his room) I thought it best I update the kingdom journal. Its snowing!. It never snows here... I mean it gets cold and all... but snow here at sea level is pretty unusual. No doubt it's the work of one of those witches he foolishly let into the castle. Nobody's found that wench Pricilla or the other two that went missing after Von Snotgobblers attack but I'm sure they're out there workin a spell of malice and frosty hatred. We should have let the villagers burn them when we had the chance. I can't abide pretty witches.

The plague of rats in the castle is getting worse as that mad bastard Glock seems to have stolen all the cats.

Oh..and nobody told me he'd let this Cassandra woman stay in the castle... he snuck that one past us!. He's a sly bugger... everyone else knows you can see right into that tower room from his bathroom... well everybody except her I suppose.

Well... I have to go into the village soon to fetch some things so I best be off now. I might even get time to visit the smithy, if I'm lucky. I'm certainly in the mood... and seeing as Jose isn't here...well... must be off!, things to buy, witch burnings to incite, towels to fold.

Missy.

No comments: