Monday, August 15, 2005

Back on deck

Well.. after my terrible illness i'm now feeling much better. With my perfect physical fitness and stunning physique it really is silly of any nasty virus to try and take me on. I knew it was only matter of time before I got well again. It was never in doubt.

Hmm.. what's been going on while I've been resting in my room?...

Glock has invited me to "Weetnus tha fyootya of trunsport" whatever the hell that means... in the morning. No doubt he has some new lunatic scheme.

Cassandra, the gypsy girl built of yummy is going to consult the omens tonight over a candle lit dinner and read to me my future. No doubt it will be full of glory and excitement and all the good things I deserve. If it isn't I might have to have her executed.

We finally located Jose and Pricilla!, they've been hiding in the cellars the whole time. It seems they got tired of the rats that now plague the castle and had to come out of hiding. I think after she avoided being burned at the stake as a witch she instead ended up feeling the heat of a different kind with Jose. I'm not sure what to do with the pair of them yet.

Von Snotgobbler has turned to guerilla tactics... raiding caravans and merchants on the road to my village. Cowardly git, he's too much of a wuss to attack the castle outright.

Some dark and swarthy man was caught trying to climb into the castle last night. He was apprehended of course by my elite guards (he accidently stepped in one of the privy buckets on the wall we were saving for Snotgobbler and slipped down the stairs rather noisily). He claims to be Cassandra the gypsies betrothed. Obviously a mad man, so I threw him in the dungeon. She never needs to know of course. It'd would only worry her that mad men were stalking her. So in the dungeon he'll stay, I'm doing it for her of course.

No comments: