Thursday, August 04, 2005

An Unfortunate Series Of Events

I stubbed my toe this morning. I was distracted and my normal lordly strutting ended in a rather undignified hopping up and down affair. A guard saw me. I'm SURE he sniggered. I'll watch him closely from now on.... obviously a bad apple, that
one.

I stubbed my toe because I was distracted by an unidentfiied flying object... well I think I know what it was. But I don't really think it could have been what it was... I mean... it looked like a cat with toast tied to its back spinning erratically though the air in an upwards fashion at breakneck speed. It made a rather unhappy meowoooooeeeooooowwwooooowwwoooeeeoowoww noise as it flashed past and into the stormclouds overhead.

Apart from that...nothing major has happened...

Pricilla and Jose are still missing.

Lord Thunderquark apparently had a nasty run in with Von Snotgobblers troops in the forest. Terribly unfortunate coincidence that he happened to venture in that direction instead of using the main road... i'll be needing a new fancy coach now... because upon seeing my flag upon the old one Von Snotgobbler went into a rage and made rather a mess of it. It's unknown yet as to the plight of Thunderquark and company.

The gypsies have started mixing with the villagers... plying their various trades.

Glock has been hammering and sawing and generally noisily at work on something in his workshop. I expect calls of "Fire! help!" or "How come there's a crater where the smithy used to be?" any time now.

I suppose I'll have to go out into the village someday now and make an appearance... act all lordy and stuff. One has to keep up appearances.

No comments: